Oat flour is an easy alternative flour to work with. It is easy to make your own by grinding oats with a coffee grinder or food processor. It’s great for cakes and cookies, too. Like these peanut butter and maple cookies.
Peanut Butter & Maple Cookies
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Cream together egg, butter maple syrup, and peanut butter.
- Mix baking powder, flour, and add to the other mixture.
- Roll cookie dough into balls and place on the cookie sheet, then squish flat with a fork.
- Bake at 350 until cookies start to turn golden or about 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool and serve with a tall glass of milk.